Ateco # 826 - Open Star Pastry Tip 1/2'' Opening Diameter- Stainless Steel
Easily add lightly-grooved patterned icing to your cakes, cupcakes, pies, and
more with this Ateco 826 1/2 inch open star pastry tube. Made of durable
stainless steel, this tube is rust-resistant and designed to withstand
repeated use without bending out of shape. Featuring an open star tip, you can
create shells, stars, fleur-de-lis, rosettes, and flowers. The open star
design produces a subtle texture great for a soft presentation. Plus, its
medium size is perfect for icing confectionary creations quickly and
efficiently. Using the right sized pastry tube for the job will enhance your
presentation to draw patrons' attention to your display cases and plated
desserts. Bringing you innovation and quality for over 100 years, Ateco, an
August Thomsen brand, has been internationally known in the industry for
creating baking tools of superior craftsmanship and design. By continually
improving on tools, materials, and packaging, Ateco is dedicated to providing
professional bakers with the kitchen essentials they need to succeed in an
- Perfect for piping meringues, cookie dough, icings and for filling with centre fills eg caramel and other treats.
- Made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel..
- Open star cut produces lightly-grooved icing patterns.
- Ideal for forming shells, stars, fleur-de-lis, rosettes, and flowers.
- Great for decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and more.
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 1.7 inches
- Item Weight: 0.634 ounces
- Manufacturer: Ateco
- Item model number: 8541889303
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No