Ateco #858 Deep Closed Star Pastry Tip - Stainless Steel
Create deeply-grooved icing patterns and borders on your cakes, cupcakes,
pies, and more with this Ateco 858 closed star pastry tube. Made of durable
stainless steel, this tube is rust-resistant and designed to withstand
repeated use without bending out of shape. Featuring a closed star tip, you
can create shells, stars, fleur-de-lis, rosettes, and flowers. The closed star
design produces a defined texture for eye-catching bakery decorations. Plus,
its large size is perfect for adding intricate details to confectionary
creations. Using the right sized pastry tube for the job will enhance your
presentation to draw patrons' attention to your display cases and plated
desserts. Bringing you innovation and quality for over 100 years, Ateco, an
August Thomsen brand, has been internationally known in the industry for
creating baking tools of superior craftsmanship and design. By continually
improving on tools, materials, and packaging, Ateco is dedicated to providing
professional bakers with the kitchen essentials they need to succeed in an
- Made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Perfect for enhancing dessert presentation.
- Great for decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and other desserts.
- Closed star cut produces deeply-grooved icing patterns.
- Ideal for forming shells, stars, fleur-de-lis, rosettes, and flowers.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.7 x 1.5 x 1.4 inches; 0.63 Ounces
- Item model number : A858-1
- Date First Available : May 26, 2015
- Manufacturer : Ateco
- Best Sellers Rank: #99,542 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #29 in Commercial Bakeware
- #29 in Commercial Bakeware
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 31 ratings