Ateco # 866 - French Star Pastry Tip 1/2'' Opening Diameter- Stainless Steel
Add fine, deeply-grooved icing patterns to your cakes, cupcakes, pies, and
more with this Ateco 866 1/2 inch french star pastry tube. Made of durable
stainless steel, this tube is rust-resistant and designed to withstand
repeated use without bending out of shape. Featuring a french star, tip, you
can create shells, stars, flowers, and scalloped designs. Plus, its medium
size is perfect for icing confectionary creations quickly and efficiently.
Using the right sized pastry tube for the job will enhance your presentation
to draw patrons' attention to your display cases and plated desserts. Bringing
you innovation and quality for over 100 years, Ateco, an August Thomsen brand,
has been internationally known in the industry for creating baking tools of
superior craftsmanship and design. By continually improving on tools,
materials, and packaging, Ateco is dedicated to providing professional bakers
with the kitchen essentials they need to succeed in an ever-evolving industry.
- Made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel.
- French star cuts produces fine, deeply-grooved icing patterns.
- Ideal for forming shells, stars, flowers, and scalloped designs.
- Perfect for enhancing dessert presentation.
- Great for decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and more.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 0.46 Ounces
- Item model number : A866-1
- Date First Available : March 11, 2015
- Manufacturer : Ateco
- Best Sellers Rank: #26,089 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #6 in Commercial Bakeware
- #6 in Commercial Bakeware
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 60 ratings